Our suites are warm and inviting, and ready for you to make a home. Chesapeake Cove provides most of what a resident will need in compliance with COMAR Regulations that say unless a resident brings personal furnishings, or as otherwise specified in the resident agreement, the assisted living program shall provide the following to each resident:
- A permanent bed at least 35 inches wide, in good repair, and include a clean, comfortable mattress sized to fit the bed frame and at least 2 clean, comfortable pillows
- A bedside stand with a drawer
- A comfortable chair
- At least 2 dresser drawers in a chest of drawers
- A bedside or over-the-bed lamp
- A sufficient supply of bath and bed linens
We also provide an apartment size refrigerator, flat screen TV, internet and local phone service. (Long distance phone service will be billed.) Residents are welcome to bring a microwave, however snacks are available 24/7.